Increasingly, we are delivering projects that support global transformation and reorganisation.
One recent project has seen us work on what is reported to be one of the largest ever HR transformation projects whilst another has seen us localising a P2P system and training materials for local staff on the new centralised approach.
The transformation projects we work on are normally, although not exclusively, required by clients that operate in a global market with major acquisitions and multiple sites, often with different operating procedures or systems. The result of so many mergers and acquisitions means that there is a need to implement strategies that create global standard operating procedures and policies to deliver efficiencies within companies.
We are increasingly working with clients on delivering these transformation projects by localising global software systems (e.g. SAP and WorkDay), training materials and global compliance activities.
Such projects are both challenging and stimulating at the same time. So, these are the five key strengths that I believe every client should look for in a translation company to assist global business transformation
- Does the company have a strong delivery team that can integrate with your project team and focus on delivering complex workstreams, often to challenging timescales?
- Do they have a sufficiently large and experienced team that can scale up and down with the changing demands of the project?
- Can they demonstrate an integrated approach to terminology management within their technology offering?
- Do they have experience of managing the in-country validation process to make sign off stages faster and transparent?
- Are they able to integrate feedback and manage changes directly in the process to ensure quality and save time?
Ultimately, it’s about finding a partner with the right blend of people, process and technology that simplifies the language dimension of transformation projects. That’s what we do.